Posted on April 1st, 2011
Who says you have to pay a fortune for a cute pair of shoes? Just as it’s fun to buy new boots when winter approaches, it’s fun to buy cute sandals when spring comes along. Although you can find amazing shoes for $400 or more, we are big believers in dressing well for less! Here are seven cute spring shoes that won’t break the budget.
1. Dainty feminine sandals are a hot trend this season. These Calvin Klein fuchsia patent ‘Rajah’ cluster detail t-strap sandals cost just $76 at Bluefly.
We love the glossy, strappy patent leather upper – such a pretty color! And the T-strap is cute and feminine. This sandal will look amazing with short, flirty dresses and skirts.
2. Strappy metallic sandals: Charles David silver leather ‘Glimmer’ sandals, $90 at Bluefly.
Metallic shoes have a way of instantly glamorizing any outfit. We adore the stone detail.
3. Bright pink sandals: RSVP Dylan, $53 at Zappos.
These gorgeous evening sandals will go perfectly with this season’s feminine, fifties-inspired dresses.
4. Pretty Platforms: Seychelles Harlow platform sandals, $100 at Zappos
Platform shoes are hot this season, because they go so well with wide leg pants and with flared jeans. These are especially pretty, and they look fairly comfy too!
5. Cute Ballet Flats: Nine West Belleau ballet flats, $79.
Ballet flats are still a hot trend. These feature an interesting lacing detail at the back and a rubber sole.
6. Sleek Pumps are always a classic. The GUESS “Hondo” High Heel Platform Peeptoe Pumps ($90 at Bloomingdale’s) come in a pretty blush color, perfect for spring.
7. Summer booties. Just like flats, open-toed booties are still a hot trend. These Steven Denah Elastic Strap Booties are $95 at Shopbop.
Feature an easy-to-work-with neutral color that can be paired with almost anything in your spring wardrobe.